F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant, 100ml
F10 SC is a veterinary disinfectant which achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms. It is active against bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores. It is an excellent product for achieving a high level of biosecurity effectively and safely. It is completely safe to use in presence of animals and poses no personal hazard when used at the recommended concentrations and poses no bio-hazard. For best results F10SC should be allowed to air dry i.e. do not wash off.
Uses for F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages)
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10 SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
Recommended dilution rates of F10 SC
The high dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Fantastic selection of ladybird spiders, the best I have ever seen all in one place and really reasonably priced.
- Jennifer G
Live Guarantee with Shipping
When you purchase next day delivery at checkout, you automatically apply for our live guarantee shipping policy. If anything arrives dead we will replace or refund the item.
If you are looking to track an order, get care information or anything else please click the chat icon on the bottom right of the screen.